1) Never take the life of any sentient being unless it is the only way to save an innocent life.
2) Never have any sexual or intimate contact with anyone unless it is desired by that person.
3) Never harm or take advantage of those who cannot resist or refuse, especially children.
4) Refrain from violence whenever possible.
5) Don’t steal.
6) Avoid dishonesty wherever possible, especially with oneself.
7) Do not accept any claim or idea uncritically, including these.
8) Don’t look down on others to feel better about yourself.
9) Worry less about how an idea makes you feel and more about whether it is true.
10) Seek to understand, not to believe.